Donations accepted everyday store is open until 1 hour prior to closing. (Donations not accepted on Sunday and Monday)
For truckloads and large volume donation, please call the store directly to schedule.
Are you cleaning your closet? Redecorating? Perhaps you are planning a move and have an abundance of great used
goods that you don’t want or need any longer. We welcome donations of items in new or nearly new condition (collectible
and antiques the exception, of course!). All donations are tax deductible.
• Clothing that is in excellent condition as well as accessories – purses, shoes, belts, scarves, jewelry,
hats, hosiery – please only new underwear in packages. Please no wire hangers or garage sale
• Bedding, linens and rugs including Vintage items (please no bed pillows or mattresses)
• Household items – small appliances that are in excellent condition and in good working order,
dishes, glassware, kitchen gadgets, vintage glassware, please no microwaves or refrigerators (unless
• Furniture without obvious wear, stains, rips or odors – we are unable to accept entertainment
centers, sofa sleepers, and large pieces of office furniture. If you have a large piece or numerous
items of furniture to donate we encourage you to call and discuss your donation with the manager
• Lamps, light bulbs and shades
• Books, puzzles, complete board games in original boxes
We Don’t Accept:
• TV’s, stereo equipment, mattresses, sleeper sofas, large entertainment centers, computers, large
exercise equipment, baby/infant items; including swings, walkers, cribs, high chairs and car seats,
game consoles, etc.
This is just a partial list of the most common donations. Please call the store you wish to donate at to discuss your donation
if you are unsure. Remember our stores are not able or equipped to repair broken or non-working items.
Please do not leave items after store hours as it is a safety hazard.
If you are unsure whether an item is in good enough condition to donate, a good rule of thumb is to ask, “Would I give
this to someone I know in the current condition?” or “Would I purchase this item for myself in the current condition?”
If you can answer yes, it is likely it is an item we would love to accept.