The Adoray Home Health and Hospice Registered Nurse acts as a case manager for assigned case load. She/he is responsible for providing skilled nursing care and teaching to patients and their families in their place of residence. The nurse is responsible for ensuring the physician’s orders are carried out on a timely basis. The nurse completes all necessary documentation and participates in other activities as assigned.
1. BSN or minimum of two years of home care experienced preferred.
2. Minimum of two years of clinical experience.
3. Current Wisconsin license required.
4. Current Wisconsin driver’s license.
5. Able to take on call responsibilities on rotating basis.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Working knowledge of community resources.
8. Working knowledge of Home Health and Hospice.
9. Ability to work autonomously and make independent judgments.
10. Ability to creatively problem-solve.
To apply for this position, please click here to fill out an online application or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.