The Adoray Occupational Therapist organizes and conducts medically prescribed occupational therapy services and occasionally acts as a case manager. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing skilled occupational therapy services and teaching to patients and their families in their place of residence. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for ensuring the physician’s orders are carried out on a timely basis, coordinating with other disciplines involved in the patient’s care, on a regular basis. The Occupational Therapist completes all necessary documentation and participates in other activities as assigned.
– Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA and the American Occupational Therapy Association, or is eligible for the National Registry Examination of the Occupational Therapy Association.
– Minimum of two years of clinical experience preferred.
– Current Wisconsin Occupational Therapist license required, and Minnesota preferred.
– Current Wisconsin driver’s license.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Working knowledge of community resources.
– Working knowledge of Hospice and Home Health.
– Ability to work autonomously and make independent judgments.
– Ability to creatively problem solve.
– Evidence of attendance of hospice training class or willingness to attend.
– Basic computer skills