We are your local nonprofit home health & hospice partner.
While our success and stability as a community resource are well established, we rely heavily on donations, grants, fundraising events, memorials, and assistance in many forms. Our mission moves forward in service of others because of this support. There are many ways to support Adoray Home Health & Hospice patients and their families in your community.
Annual Appeal contributions
Event support and sponsorship
3rd Party Fundraisers
How your support makes a difference
Your support helps us to be a true community home health & hospice nonprofit by:
- Providing care to anyone who needs it and meets the qualifications, even if they are un-insured, under-insured, or unable to pay.
- Providing bereavement counseling and services to anyone who needs, free of charge – even if their loved one was not in our care.
- Caring for our patients in whatever setting they call home, including personal residences, hospitals, assisted living and nursing homes.
- Working in interdisciplinary teams that coordinate care uniquely tailored to the needs of each patient and family.
- Providing special care to veterans through our We Honor Veterans program.
- Partnering with Pet Peace of Mind to keep pets and people together through hospice care and pets have a forever home.
- Providing special care to our patients – including Pet Therapy and complementary therapies including therapeutic massage, Reiki, reflexology, and energy work.
- Providing formal education activities for the professional and general public, focusing on physical, emotional and spiritual care in order to better equip people to make informed health care decisions throughout life.
We are a Thrivent Choice enrolled organization. Please consider assigning your Thrivent Dollars to Adoray. Click here to donate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Adoray.
Shop like you’re on a mission! Shop Amazon Smile and you’ll be helping patients and families facing serious health care challenges in the St. Croix River Valley.
Amazon donates to Adoray Home Health & Hospice when you shop!
For Planned Giving
Adoray Home Health & Hospice is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Employer Identification Number is 39-1791601
Legal Name: St. Croix Valley Shared Services ADORAY
Address: 2231 US Highway 12, Ste 201, Baldwin, WI 54002
Phone: (715) 629-1888
Fax: (866) 706-7172
If you have any other questions about making a planned gift to Adoray, please contact Amber Bettinger, Director of Development & Marketing at 715.629.1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org