0.6 FTE (24 hours per week)
The Adoray Home Health and Hospice Director of Human Resources will serve as a resource in overseeing and aligning the Human Resource functions/programs/processes with the strategic goals of Adoray Home Health & Hospice, and ensure regulatory compliance. The Director of Human Resources will serve as a resource for the organization’s supervisors when dealing with staff issues, and as a resource for employees regarding benefits, policies and procedures, and conflict resolution.
- Two to four year degree in business/human resources or high school diploma with at least 5 years experience.
- Previous related HR healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in the areas of record management, benefits, FMLA, ADA, performance management and training, recruitment, employment laws, compensation, EEO/AA policy development.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong coaching/consulting skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, other database experience.)
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously – minimal supervision required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
Send resume and cover letter to:
Adoray Home Health & Hospice
2231 Highway 12, Suite 201
Baldwin, WI 54002