Adoray Hospice House
Over the past 22 years, not-for-profit Adoray Home Health & Hospice has cared for more than 12,000 patients and impacted the lives of countless families in communities throughout the St. Croix Valley. Our guiding vision is to enhance the quality of life of patients facing serious health challenges by providing expert physical, emotional and spiritual care. For individuals facing end of life, and for those who love them, these moments can be some of the most precious and memorable experiences to share. Often these moments become opportunities for tender reflection or a celebration of a life well lived. Others find support during the difficult conversations that often take place within families as they find hope through acceptance and reconciliation.
Whatever the circumstance, Adoray Hospice is there to advance these opportunities and to encourage positive, meaningful outcomes for everyone under our care.
The new hospice house will feel like a home with focus on family:
• Cozy bedrooms with private bathrooms and space for family to stay overnight
• Kitchen and dining facilities to accommodate special family meals
• Space for family celebrations including a large gathering room with a fireplace
• Chapel and meditation spaces
• Children’s play areas (both indoor and outdoor)
• Patios, walking paths and meditation gardens
• Patient Day Spa
• Ample natural light and serene views
• Families welcome at all hours
The new hospice house will offer:
• Holistic care for patient and family
• Robust volunteer base
• A professional and compassionate staff expertly trained to manage pain and symptoms
• Emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones
• Grief support
Construction Including Furnishings $3,250,000
Land Acquisition and Site Development $750,000
Endowment/Operating Reserve $1,000,000
Campaign funds will be held at the St. Croix Valley Foundation in Adoray’s Hospice House Fund.
Join a unique community of area families each pledging a gift of $10,000 over the next five years guaranteeing our campaign $1,000,000 in funding.
We’re looking for one hundred Extraordinary Women to pledge a $1,000 gift over the next five years.